Thursday, June 09, 2005

sleep with a smile

i'm feeling happy, and contented. :) things are going well for me. love life? check. good. we do get into petty sulking sessions occasionally, but things return to equilibrium pretty quickly too. studies? hols are in, sch is out. my results are only slightly better than last sem's. when i said slight i really mean slight. eh. hmm. but somehow that doesnt bother me much. actually, it doesnt bother me at all. haha. my results isn't good, isnt even average i think, a little less than that. but i admit, that's what i deserve. finances? i'm always down on that. but hey i've got a job coming up, so that should tide me over for a while. friends? havent been meeting up quite as frequently with them as i would wish to, but it's ok, i know they are there.. health? keeping in shape, cos i've been going gym often. arms and legs are aching from the workout just now.

i supposed getting selected contributed to the contentment i'm feeling. finally i have an idea where i'm heading. i've been trying to find myself. dying to find my niche, somewhere i belong. now i'm a bird, young and free to do anything i want. the sky is all mine, all options are open, i can do anythinggggggg i want. but i want to be a horse..with a goal in life.. and gallop towards it..

i dont know whether it's what i want. especially with my ultra short attention span. i dont even know whether it's for me. but that's life right, give everything a try ma? what have i got to lose.. if i realise at the end of it that it's not my cup of tea, then so be it. but i'll definitely learn something from it, so i wont considered it time wasted. at least it would have solved a question mark in me.

lala, haha only a few people would know what i'm talking about.. i want to buy heels, formal wear, a new pair of glasses, bag, underwear...

No comments: