Saturday, June 25, 2005

my day

havent blogged for some days cos there was some prob with my internet connection. extremely frustrating. and my lappie is totally bonkers. sigh. i am not fated to use electronic devices. one thing i have to congratulate myself is that i havent bought ANYTHING yet.. for a week plus? i havent gotten any clothes from the mango sale though i've spotted several good buys. managed to restrain myself from those luring temptations..those lovely tops screaming at me,"hey i'm half price! buy me now!". sigh. painful though. haha. but i must say that one thing that aid me in my determination were the long long long queues, for both the fitting rooms and cashier. and the crowds..it's like a wet market lar.. sigh. i hate waiting.

guess i shouldnt spend, since i'm probably gonna spend a bomb in aussie.

speaking of which, i'm leaving on wed night, 12am, SQ. with a pair of hideous looking glasses, with 2 cracks in one of the lenses. my lenses would take at least 2 weeks to be done, so i figured there isn't much point getting a new pair now.

spent a happy day with dear today. lazing around at home and then heading down to town. he bought himself a nice pair of levis jeans. :)

No comments: