Monday, June 20, 2005

box you

my whole body feels sooo sore after the workout today. i used to be fitter. hmm.

attended bodycombat class.. kick boxing in other words. kick boxing class is a pretty intensive sport ya, there was a lot of jumping and boxing around. i was dillgently trying to burn my calories, when i suddenly realised..how come it's raining in the studio huh?? i could feel small droplets of water sprinkling on me. i turned to my right and saw...there was this GUY beside me, who was glistening with sweat.. he was jumping around so vigourously that his sweat was raining on me! EEEK. ok lar, i know it wasnt his fault that he perspires a lot, but still..it was gross.

there was a notice pasted in the ladies' toilet.. "i lost a pair of red/white nike shoes last sat. they are a mother's day present from my children and they mean a lot to me. if you have taken them by mistaken, i would greatly appreciate it if you return them to me." oh no..so sad..! i hope whoever who took her shoes will return them to her. ahh she treasures her present from her children so much.. *heart warming*

No comments: