Saturday, May 07, 2005

farewell D210...

officially moved out of my room yesterday. manz i didnt realised how much junk i accumulated in my room in 9 months until yesterday.. took my mum n dad close to 6 or 7 trips from my room to the car, carrying bags and boxes of books, files, clothes, toilertries, soft toys etc.. my radio, my mini-cooler, rug.. i'm gonna miss my room, my own private space for the past 9 months, that big greenie tree outside my room with red flowers, birds chirping outside my window in the morning, memories.. but i wont miss the heat, the dirt, the dust, having to do laundry myself, the occasional visits from idle mosquitoes.. will miss the proximity between me and my hall friend, the "hey let's go from dinner!" and then off we go..and suppers at fong seng.. freedom to go anywhere at night and not worry about mum calling me every other hour to nag..

yesh indeed, i think freedom and privacy is something i gonna miss the most.

now my tiny weeny room at home is like a junkyard. i spent hours last night throwing away bags of stuff in my room. throwing away my A level tbs, tys, notes..blah blah.. anyone wants? i have A LOT. such a pity to throw away something i've once put so much effort in completing. threw away my soft toys also, i've got enough to set up a shop liao lor.. i dont even have enough space to sleep..cos half my bed is occupied with soft toys. no space to do work on my table, cos it's filled with perfumes and..just other small items, like nail polish, hair bands, photo frames, lava lamp, table lamp..eh...

and old clothes as well, to make room for the new ones. haiz. what a waste sia? i need a BIG BIG room to myself. n not one tiny hole shared by me and my sis. what to do... one day lar one day.. maybe when my parents strike lottery, we can all move to a big house n i can have a room to myself. or when i make it big i can buy an apartment for myself n do anything i want with it..

lala..

No comments: