Tuesday, April 19, 2005

family

i really cannot concentrate.. most people can study best at night when all is peaceful and quiet and there is no one to disturb them.. but i study best in the day, when the sun is shining bright and strong.. so i really really cant concentrate now.. of course there's the distraction of msn..

anyway just thinking about the chat i had with my bro a few days ago. he is studying in australia now.. it was a brief chat, nothing especially emotional also.. but he said some things that kind of hit me.. both mum and dad are working, and they usually come home at 10pm plus.. there is no one at home to look after my sister.. or grandma.. ok my sis is 16, she doesnt really need much taking care after, but it really gets kind of lonely at home when you're all alone, with no one to talk to, or share what happened in the day.. even I feel alone when i'm home alone. bro said i should try to be home more often..

gulity.. true. i'm a selfish soul ya. i insist on staying in hall because.. i want freedom, i have friends here and it's ultra convenient. but being away at home makes me want to be home more often to spend time with my family. to make sure there is someone there for my sis. to talk to my mum. anyway i'm glad i'll be moving home in 3 weeks' time. family is important ya.

No comments: