Thursday, March 24, 2005

small world

it's a small world out there. went zouk last night. when i was queuing up to use the toilet, i realised the girl standing in front of me was staring at me. Blatantly. It was soo obvious. I looked elsewhere cos I wasn't sure what she wanted. Then she suddenly said,"Hey are you __'s ex gf?" Then i was like,"Ya, how do u know me?" "i met you once with him at the nus bus stop remember?" ok i dont remember. turned out that she is his ex project mate, and she knew we have broken up from his nicks.

weird. we started chatting, in the tiny toilet. had quite a bit of time cos the queue was damn long and moving at snail pace. girls who have been to zouk should know, oh n guys who wait outside for the girl friends.

me - i think he hates me now.

her - it's ok lar. these things happen all the time. we are still young, i think we should play around while we are young. i think he is just bitter that u left him for another guy. i believe if he was the one who dumped u, he would get over and move on pretty fast also.

me - uh huh.. i suppose.. (i wasnt in a very chatty mood as u can see..)

her - he seemed to be pretty serious about you. but..aiya..you never know guys.. never know what will happen in future. maybe after a while they'll just get tired of you also..

....

ok we talked a lot more than that. but i cant remember haha. she said a lot of da dao li that caught me by surprise. i mean toilet isnt exactly the most conducive place for such talk. oh well...

i was bored in zouk. tay yiming is certainly becoming very not tay yiming. clubbing seemed to have lost its meaning.

No comments: