Monday, March 07, 2005

finally a night to myself, and me only. i dont know how come i could miss sitting in front of my lappie alone at this time of the night, 11.40pm, letting the wind run thru my hair, radio humming sweet music besides me.. especially comfortable today cos i shifted the bed around in my room, now the bed is my seat, n i can just lean back and sleep anytime! haha so conducive for sleeping.. hmm mmm...

dear dear accompanied me the whole day today. feeling a little bad.. i seem to be taking up so much of his time while he can be outside hanging out with his friends, or playing bball..etc etc.. and not cooped up in my gloomyy roomm.. hmm..

had dance just now. haiz. i hope i wont forget the steps on the actual day n end up making a fool of myself. such things are really unpredictable. you dont know what will happen.

No comments: