Tuesday, November 30, 2004

so near yet so far. distance between the hearts is immeasurable. feeling cold. feeling alone. i always feel alone. i'm suffering from chronic depression. even i myself can't comprehend what the heck is going on in my head.

(since i think the people whom i'm going to mention next will never stumble upon this website, i deem it safe to speak freely)

(but having 2nd thoughts, i still think it's safer if i dont reveal their names)

1. my old time friend who just returned from abroad. we were very very close n i thought our friendship was special. however he doesnt even make the effort to meet up w me. that pisses me off.

2. someone who used to be my really close friend now treats me as though i'm a stranger. 2 of them actually. that..upsets me..

3. my close friends are spending more time w other friends. that..makes me jealous.

i'm irritated.

No comments: