Saturday, November 13, 2004

Negative relationship

it's a negative relationship. the less I study the happier I am. hahaha. barely studied the past 2 days. supposed to be studying but that place is hardly conducive for one to concentrate. too much disturbance. as wenjian said, day and night are merged. there is no longer a divide. like 12 hours in the day for activities, 12 hours at night to sleep. one cannot differentiate between day and night anymore. people dont sleep. they take naps. usually in the day. breakfast becomes supper. lunch is breakfast. heard the A guys were drinking till 5am, then continued studying after that. n oh they played table tennis too. what's with us manz...fun lar, but damn unhealthy.

okies back to work. got to sacrifice a bit of the joyfulness for my grades. gonna fail my south east asia module if i dun work harder, considering i failed my research paper. haha..but all along my attitude has been very heck care...that hasn't changed..

right now: reading about the benefits of WTO. haha..actually of all my modules, i like south east asia the best. interesting. only wish i have more time..then can research more and read..oh well..that's human..always wishing we have more time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for once, my message is gonna me short and sweet =)
keep up the hard work!

a.