Thursday, November 11, 2004

long day..

I didn't really do much today..much as in..the variety of things that i did.. studied till 4 plus last night. surprisingly i was still quite awake at that hour of the night.. woke up late this morning. started studying straight away. somehow i felt this sense of urgency in me in the morning. furiously studied till evening. went for dinner outside. left my key on the bus. found it later cos the bus loops. i am lucky. watched singapore idol. watched the champions. tried studying but couldn't really concentrate after that. mind kept drifting. went for supper. n here i am. boring ya.

struggling to stop my mind from drifting these days. should employ a bit more determination. resolve. my mood cheered up a bit. i should stop listening to sad songs. things arent really that much of a great deal. should stop thinking. ok i'm sorry, i tried not to sound sad. too many sad entries.





No comments: