Monday, November 15, 2004

I feel bad about being at home so little, leaving my sister alone at home.. Yup I know she isn't young anymore, she can find activities on her own..but i feel that i should be around..you know..just be around..? be there whenever she needs me..and my mum too who just came back from china..i know she would really want me to stay at home.. Haiz came back to hall this morning. All my books are here, and my friends are around too. It beats staying at home. Hopefully this week will be more productive, it has to be!! considering my fast paper is on sat. got to really be more serious and stop hanging around with those..bad influence!! hahah..people who say they are going to study but end up crapping...hmm...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so u think i am a bad influence to u ah...study but end up crapping :P tsk tsk..feel hurt:(

felix