Wednesday, November 17, 2004

drained

damn tired..mentally..i think it's affecting me physically or maybe it's just the squash we played yesterday..been in the library from 10am to 7pm today.. actually it doesnt seem very long if you put it that way..just 9 hours..subtracting one more hour dedicated to lunch break..that is only 8 hours. okies it's the quality that matters, not the quantity.. i did managed to do quite a fair bit. my vision is blur now..weird, maybe eyes too dry. sheesh feel like sleeping, but it's only 8 plus. i wonder how people sleep at this time of the day.. what time would they wake up?? weird..oh no i better go check on my laundry..sheesh it rained just now. arg.. haha i'm just typing rubbish..tired..

I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore

I give you my word
I give you my heart

This is a battle we've won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...

--> what crap... "this i promise you" by n'sync

1 comment:

@ndre said...

do u need my shoulder to lean on? =)

a.