Tuesday, October 19, 2004

brain sleepy

In the middle of a lecture now, I'm so damn sleepy.. I brought my lappie so that there will be less tendency that I would fall asleep..but I still did... I want to eat also. Hah just now went to daming's room..and there does my diet. Ate chocolates, twisties, cheese balls, wa wa biscuit. OK..2 hours more before my lecture ends. How sian. Today is really a boring day. The only nice thing is that the weather is really nice, didn't really stop raining.

Mitosis, gene will go cross here everywhere, mutation, lethal gene, nondistjunction linkage..forgive me, I'm just really bored..

Take me away..far far away..to somewhere I know nobody..

1 comment:

@ndre said...

Mitosis, gene will go cross here everywhere, mutation, lethal gene, nondistjunction linkage..

sure sounds familiar to me =)